The Bargain Queen has moved!

Visit us at www.thebargainqueen.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mr Bargain Queen comes out of the closet

Hi everyone, this is Mrs Bargain Queen’s other half, Mr Bargain Queen.

I’m her best-kept secret, but while she’s out bargain-hunting, I’m allowed out of my closet to stretch my legs and post new tips for you on how to save money.

A little about Mr Bargain Queen:

  • He's 31
  • He lives with Mrs Bargain Queen in Sydney, Australia
  • He makes a living as a marketer and advertiser
  • He’s half-way though a teaching degree in languages (English and Japanese)
  • He’s good with money

And my first money-saving tip for you? Always switch off your closet light (and other lights) while you’re out!

  Want more? Visit The Bargain Queen's new site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  Want more? Visit The Bargain Queen's new site.