- Frugal fitness solutions (see also The Bargain Queen's get fit for free tips)
- Gandhi on budgeting - some great tips on working out tradeoffs to make in your budget
- Choice reports - Australian consumer reports available for free online. (Many of the products reviewed are available in other countries too.) Great for making sure that your new purchase isn't a lemon, they review everything from computers to whitegoods to food to financial products to cosmetics.
- handbag.com's how to look good articles - to help you avoid buying unflattering clothes!
- NSW government agricultural info - information on how to grow all sorts of different food crops. Aimed at commercial growers, but some of the tips are equally useful for home growers. Other states have similar sites too.
- Beware craft-assembly frauds - another type of 'work from home, make lots of money' scheme that turns out to be a con.
- Supernaturale's Frugality & Living index - great articles for frugal crafters.
- ReadyMade blog's closet organisation series. Part one: know when it's time to say goodbye (tips on what to purge); part two: 50% more space for under $15 (extra hanging rail project); part three: divide and conquer (shelf dividers project); part four: midwest wardrobe (instructions to make some extra shelves; not as well-explained as the rest of the series unfortunately).