The Bargain Queen has moved!

Visit us at www.thebargainqueen.com

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The grovel

OK, I'm begging and grovelling a little today. Please don't give up on me!

It's been a few days since I posted because I'm having technical difficulties. Long story short, I'm switching to Wordpress and that means coding a whole new template. Ugh. I would love to be blogging rather than wrestling with the tech, and as soon as I get this sorted, I will.

I'll be back soon... and I hope you'll come back and see me then.

  Want more? Visit The Bargain Queen's new site.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:50 pm, Blogger Heather and Dan said…

    Don't worry, we're not going anywhere! We'd be interested in a blog entry on your converting to Wordpress experience, too.

     
  • At 6:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me too! ain't going anywhere..
    I just got me a Longchamp bag off ebay to "share" with you... ;-)

    - far/sg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

  Want more? Visit The Bargain Queen's new site.